Our nursery uniform is reasonably priced, practical, good quality and our children are proud to wear it. It also means that best clothes are not spoilt, and saves arguments over clothes choice in the morning!
Our uniform (available to order) is as follows and is embroidered with our logo on the left breast:-
- A purple polo shirt (optional)
- A purple sweatshirt or cardigan
- A purple coat (optional)
There is also an option for your child’s initials or name to be embroidered at the bottom of the garment for easy identification.
Many parents choose to match these with the following ( available from most supermarkets at very reasonable prices)
- A white polo shirt.
- Grey, black or navy skirt, trousers (or “joggers/sweatpants” if your child finds these easier to manage in a hurry!).
- Sensible shoes (suitable for outdoor/sand/water/messy/active play please).
- (During the summer term the girls sometimes wear purple and white checked gingham dresses).
Please name all items of clothing that your child may take off, including shoes (many children often have the same shoes). Badges or zip tags are often helpful on coats to help children identify their own coat.
How To Order
You can order your garments online by visiting the Moette Website.