A uniform is a practical, warm option and means that best clothes are not spoilt.
We have a uniform, available to order, which is embroidered with our logo on the left breast:-
- A purple polo shirt (optional)
- A purple sweatshirt or cardigan (alternatively any navy/purple jumper or cardigan)
- A purple coat (optional)
There is an option for your child’s initials or name to be embroidered at the bottom of the garment for easy identification.
Many parents choose to match these with the following ( available from most supermarkets at very reasonable prices)
- Grey, black or navy skirt, trousers (or “joggers/sweatpants” if your child finds these easier to manage in a hurry!).
- Sensible shoes (suitable for outdoor/sand/water/messy/active play please).
- (During the summer term purple and white checked gingham dresses are often worn).
Please name all items of clothing that your child may take off, including shoes (many children often have the same shoes). Badges or zip tags are often helpful on coats to help children identify their own coat.
How To Order
You can order your garments online by visiting the Moette Website.