Why Join our Waiting List?
Please complete the details below to join our waiting list. Being on our waiting list ensures that:
- We will make contact with you at least 6 weeks before your child is eligible for their free entitlement to inform you of the range of places that we have available for you to choose from.
- We can contact you in advance of your child’s eligibility to a free place to inform you about private sessions, subject to availability.
- We can invite you to the next parent open day.
- Being on our waiting list does not commit you to choosing our nursery, but ensures that you will access to the most up to date information from us.
- In 2017 our nursery was graded by Ofsted as Outstanding in all areas.
Are you Eligible for a Funded Three Year Old Place?
All children are eligible for a funded 15 hour place the term after their third birthday and children from working families may be eligible for a funded 30 hour place. Additional time can be purchased outside of these hours.
Find out your eligibility by visiting Durham County Council Website.
Are you Eligible for a Funded Two Year Old Place?
Find out your eligibility by visiting the Durham County Council website.
If you receive a letter and a golden ticket from Durham County Council confirming your eligibility, contact the nursery via email or phone call to discuss availability.
Children who are eligible for these sessions will attend nursery for 15 hours per week across a morning or afternoon session.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.