Preventing the Spread of Viruses
We use hand gel to clean the children’s hands on entry to exit to nursery. We teach them to cough into their arm or a tissue.
What do we teach them?
- How to wash their hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds – often singing a song as they do!
- How to catch their sneeze or blow their nose into a tissue – “catch it, bin it, kill it!”
- To keep their fingers out of their noses, and to wash their hands before eating
- How to clean themselves after using the toilet, and to wash their hands after
- To keep kisses for family members