The Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) is additional funding for early years settings to improve the education they provide for potentially disadvantaged 3- and 4-year-olds. At Langley Moor Nursery School this money is used to ensure progress and involvement for all children, with any potential barriers being removed where possible. When making funding decisions, information from the Education Endowment Foundation, Ofsted and other Pupil Premium studies is used. The use of the money is regularly tracked to ensure that it is used effectively, and the progress, well- being and engagement of every pupil is closely tracked on a day to day basis.
3- and 4-year-olds in state-funded early education will attract EYPP funding if they meet certain criteria. Find out more by visiting Early Years Pupil Premium page on the Gov.uk website.
Allocation and Use of EYPP at Langley Moor Nursery
You can view or download our allocation and use of our Early Years Pupil Premium by clicking the links below:
- LMNs EY Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure 2020-21
- Use of Early Years Pupil Premium for 2019-2020
- Use of Early Years Pupil Premium for 2018-2019
- Use of Early Years Pupil Premium for 2017 – 2018
- Use of Early Years Pupil Premium for 2016 – 2017
- Use of Early Years Pupil Premium for 2015 – 2016
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.