Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2018
- Admissions Policy 2019
- Charging & Remissions Policy 2019
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality Information 2020-21.docx
- Freedom of Information 2019
- Late Collection and Non-collection
- Medication Administration Policy
- Online Safety Policy Sept20
- Packed Lunch Policy 2021
- Photographic & Video Policy
- Respectful Relationships policy
- Safeguarding School Policy 2020
- School Attendance Policy
- SEND Policy
- Useful Links fro Parents
- Valuing Diversity & Promoting Equality (2018)
Langley Moor Nursery School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.